It’s hard to believe that people were using wi-fi in the cabin more than half a decade ago. But as the technology matures, the conversation is shifting from whether it’s possible, to how airlines are coping with the plethora of web and wireless options at their wingtips. A lot, in other words, has changed.
We do our best to tackle the major issues. So take a listen and let us know what you think in the comments!
In this episode you’ll hear from:
– Ash Eldifrawi, CCO of Gogo
– Russ Lemieux, Executive Director at APEX
– Nicole Toth, Analyst, Product Development at JetBlue Airways
– Roxanna Carter, Manager, Onboard Technologies at JetBlue Airways
– Anna McEntee, Manager, Onboard Content at JetBlue Airways
Gogo provides connectivity to 2,000 aircrafts and combined connectivity and IFE to 1,500 aircrafts.